Federal Trade Commission’s M.A.R.S. Disclosure Form
Abba Loss Mitigation, LLC obeys the rules set forth in the Federal Trade Commission’s Mortgage Assistance Relief Services Ruling. The following disclaimer is mandated by M.A.R.S.
Abba’s clientele are required to acknowledge this disclaimer cooperation.
- Abba Loss Mitigation, LlC does NOT collect upfront fees.
- The total cost for a seller to work with Abba is zero. Buyers, not sellers, pay for Abba’s services.
- Sellers may stop using Abba’s services at anytime.
- Abba is not associated with the government or the seller’s lender.
- Abba does not advise anyone not to pay their mortgage.
- Abba does not advise anyone to stop communicating with their lender or servicer.
- Abba does not misrepresent our services. We simply try to negotiate short sales. There is no guarantee of success.
Abba Loss Mitigation is not associated with the government and our service is not approved by the government or your lender.
Even if you accept this offer and use our services your lender may not agree to change your loan.
You may stop doing business with us at any time. You may accept or reject the offer of mortgage assistance we obtain from your lender [or servicer]. If you reject the offer, you will have to pay us ZERO.
Abba Loss Mitigation, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender.
Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan.
Abba Loss Mitigation, LLC keeps records for two years from the date the document is created, generated or received, in accordance to M.A.R.S. regulations. This includes advertising and promotional materials, sales records, communications with customers, and agreements with customers.