Abba Loss Mitigation assists Investors in finding the right Short Sale property for them.
How many times have you wanted to buy a property from a seller only to find out that they owe a bank more than what the property is worth? In these challenging housing market times, a seller is often upside down in their home and is unable to continue paying their mortgage.
They would like to be able to sell the property, get out from under the mortgage and move on. You would love to buy the property at a great price to use as an investment or to fix up the property and resell it for a fair profit. This is where Abba Loss Mitigation can help. We have the experience and systems in place to negotiate with the Seller’s bank and often obtain an Approval to allow you to do just this. We are an independent Short Sale Company and have worked with many investors. We continue to work with the biggest and best real estate investors in the area, getting them great deals and helping them to grow their business. Please call us so that we can schedule a meeting with you to discuss your options and show you how partnering with a proven, professional Short Sale Company can help you achieve your goals. Short Sales are all that we do and together we can accomplish what is best for you, the client and the mortgage holder. We have settled approximately 3,000 Short Sales, so when you want to buy a property that is upside down in value, you will want to call Abba Loss Mitigation.
- We will work with you to enable you to put an offer in on Short Sale properties.
- We always keep everything confidential and work to get you the deals that you desire.
- We only get paid if you are successfully able to buy the property at a price that is acceptable to you.
- We settle approximately 80% of the Short Sales that we work on.
- We will partner with you to help you grow your business, invest and realize the amount of settlement that you would like to have on an ongoing basis.
- We will do the work, deal with the Sellers on your behalf and assign a specific negotiator to your file so that you can get to know and trust us and can always know exactly how your deals are progressing.